By Nir Kaufman, Thierry Templier
- First glance to the Angular 2 elements architecture
- Creating your personal Angular 2 Component
- Integrating your elements with 3rd occasion components
This publication is a concise consultant to Angular 2 elements and relies at the strong model of Angular 2. you are going to begin with studying concerning the Angular 2 elements structure and the way elements fluctuate from Angular directives in Angular 1. you are going to then circulate directly to quick organize an Angular 2 improvement surroundings and grab the fundamentals of TypeScript. With this robust starting place in position, you are going to commence construction components.
The publication will train you, with an instance, how to find part habit, create part templates, and use the controller of your part. additionally, you will how to make your elements converse with one another. after you have outfitted an element, you are going to how you can expand it by way of integrating third-party elements with it. by way of the top of the ebook, you can be convinced with construction and utilizing parts in your applications.
What you'll learn
- Break your software into reusable dynamic components
- Take good thing about TypeScript in Angular 2
- Migrate your Angular 1 directive to an Angular 2 Component
- Understand the Angular 2 part constitution and APIs
- Hook to part existence cycle events
- Bind dynamic information in your part properties
- Communicate with different parts utilizing events
- Compose complex UIs from uncomplicated components
About the Author
Nir runs 3 neighborhood Angular group meetup teams in Israel. He additionally collaborates with different neighborhood Angular groups round the world.
He additionally enjoys writing articles to advertise and clarify Angular 2's particular beneficial properties on his weblog (https://medium.com/@ttemplier/) and at the Restlet weblog (http://restlet.com/blog/author/thierry-templier/).
Table of Contents
- Angular 2 part Architecture
- Setting Up an Angular 2 improvement setting with angular-cli
- The TypeScript Primer
- Building a easy Component
- Building Dynamic Components
- Component Communication
- Putting all of it Together
- Integrating Third-Party Components
- Angular 2 Directives