By Danny Ayers, Erik Bruchez, Joe Fawcett
Internet 2.0 structure opens up an immense variety of techniques for versatile website design, artistic reuse, and more uncomplicated updates. in addition to protecting the major languages and strategies of internet 2.0, this designated booklet introduces you to all the applied sciences that make up internet 2.0 at a certified point. during the chapters, you will discover code for a number of instance purposes equipped with well known frameworks that you'll make the most of.
What you are going to examine from this book
- How internet 2.0 functions are developed
- New how you can get the key client-side applied sciences to paintings together
- The new type of rising tools
- All approximately HTTP and URIs, XML, syndication, microformats, and internet Services
- Techniques for imposing and protecting your URI space
- How to serve XML over HTTP
- Steps for development mashups to combination details from a number of sources
- Methods for reinforcing safeguard on your applications
Who this e-book is for
Wrox expert guides are deliberate and written by way of operating programmers to satisfy the real-world wishes of programmers, builders, and IT pros. targeted and suitable, they deal with the problems know-how execs face on a daily basis. they supply examples, functional suggestions, and professional schooling in new applied sciences, all designed to aid programmers do a greater job.
- Professional Ajax 2d version (ISBN: 0470109491)
- Professional net 2.0 Programming (ISBN: 0470087889)
- Professional wealthy web functions: Ajax and past (ISBN: 0470082801)